You fly regularly or do you travel? It is a lot faster and easier at the airport with Ryan’s tips.
In the new film UP IN THE AIR which runs from January 14 in the cinema, Ryan (George Cloony) traveling to an art form.
Ryan Bingham is a crisis manager who loves to be always on the go. When his company will cut down on the travel budget, he must fight for his job. He is required to spend more time at home just as he is about to get. Five million frequent flyer miles And after he’s met the perfect woman who just liked to travel as he … Watch the trailer.
One of his advice: “Do not stand in line behind people with children. A stroller is never folded in 20 minutes. ”
Below are 10 practical tips from Ryan.
1. If you do not fit in one seat, then buy an extra ticket.
2. Only wear slippers or loafers, no shoes with laces.
3. Earplugs and sleep masks are your best friends on board.
4. Everything is for sale, take only what you need that day.
5. Do not eat chili or curry 24 hours before departure.
6. Place a large headphones on your head if you do not want to chat.
7. Take enough supplies with you so you do not have to suffer hunger. Deceleration
8. Never stand in line behind the elderly. They are packed with hidden metal.
9. Sleep, even if you snore.
10.Vlieg, relax and go with the flow!